Choosing the right necklace to go with your outfit can be a nightmare, I've often spent longer trying to decide on the right accessories than I have picking my outfit and often ended up wearing no jewellery because I couldn't decide what to wear to complement the outfit, nothing looked right!! Then I found this picture which helped to uncover the secrets!!!
- Turtleneck - Looks best with longer chain style necklaces.
- Crew - Collar or bib necklaces look great.
- Scoop - They look best with broader necklaces with layers and volume.
- Strapless - A short choker necklace looks best.
- Square - Go for a angular pendant with this neckline.
- Off Shoulder - You have full creativity to go here. But the larger the necklace the better.
- Halterneck - A slim triangular neck piece with a pointy end.
- V Neck - Wear a necklace in a similar triangular V- shape that ends just above the neckline.
- Collar - Go for a short round pendant or a choker.
- Boat Neck - Go for several long strands of beads.
- Cowl - No necklace, go for big feature earrings instead.
- Sweetheart - A wide round necklace which covers the bare skin looks best.
If your outfit has bold prints try looking for detail in your necklace that matches the pattern or design of your outfit.
So to summarise....
To get next month's post straight into your inbox sign up for my monthly newsletter and also get a copy of my guide to keeping your jewellery looking as good as new just click here....